Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Meanwhile...

It's the last week before spring break so I've been busier than ever! New displays are going up and the week has been spent having "Ketchup" days! Catch up days mean classes that are ahead of others do some small, independent, take home that day, project so I can work with individual students so they can complete unfished work and we can all relax a little... lets face it...the week before any long break is tough because they can see the light! And trust me...SO DO TEACHERS! So stay tuned for awesome art history project displays and enjoy these adorable hand flowers my first graders did today!


ALMOST FORGOT! It's spirit week at one of my buildings and it was superhero day today! Obviously I participated! My assistant was my sidekick! Color Girl and sidekick Super Splat!









No comments:

Post a Comment